up 11% as older people rent properties to fund retirement
- Property investment/Equity is the best way to pay for retirement say 70% of people
- 11% increase in ‘Grandlords’ in 2012, 33% since 2009 (Saga)
Why not join the “Revolution” to a better “Active Lifestyle” and/or Retirement?
People living & working in UK are turning to Rentals instead of owning. Not by choice – but because of the lack of reasonable mortgages! We all know this is liable to carry on for a long, long, time.
So why not “profit” from this situation?
“GRANDLORDS” is the simple solution;
- Equity in your home?
- Then take a “buy-to-let” mortgage, (these are easy to get!)
- Take the “Equity” for your new property i.e; “The Villages”
- Rent your property – which will easily pay the mortgage (and maybe some left over!)
- Have 2 properties to leave to your family
- If in a few years you get “homesick” – sell up and move back to your old residence.
WARNING! Only for those who want more from their golden years than eating out once a month and holidaying away from home once a year on a half-board coach-tour package!
For further details from licensed experts please contact us